Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Tantrums

I HATE that my kids are on spring break this week and that I have class. It makes it so hard to try to balance going to classes when I don't have childcare. Today I have my 3 year old with me for class, but I'm not sure it's going to go too well so I may end up leaving pretty early. He sat ok through my first class, but it was only an hour.

I hate that I'm still stuck here in Georgia, with no family, no real friends and no support system. I really miss home. :(

I hate that I'm living 100% on student loans and that there is no money for ANYTHING extra. In fact, as of Friday we are cutting off the cable at home. I HATE that! It'll save us $150 a month (or $450 a quarter) so it's a good thing financially, but it sucks!

I hate that people are inconsiderate. We have a friend who lives with us. He went away last week for Spring Break, with his girlfriend of about 3 weeks. I had asked when they would be back and told him they were welcome to spend Easter with us. I never heard anything from him, so on Easter, went about my day. We sat down and ate and about 15 minutes after we were done, he called my husband to say they were on their way! T said we had just eaten but they were more than welcome to come and finish up. They did. They came, they ate, they left! Ate my food, but then didn't even have the decency to spend the rest of the day with us. Just ate and left!! I hate that type of rudeness!

I hate that my battery is dying and I forgot my charger at home! So with that, I'm going to have to end this venting session. I feel 10 pounds lighter after posting all my complaints. Off to grab some lunch and then to my next class. :)

~K~

No comments: